Parish History

Saint Andrew Bobola Parish was begun by a group of local Catholics of Polish descent.  Wishing to have a Church closer to their homes, these devoted Catholics purchased a former Baptist Church in 1934, with the hopes that it would one day serve their needs as a Catholic Church.  They called their congregation All Saints Catholic Church.  However, the purchase of the property and the forming of a new parish was not, at that time, approved by the Bishop of Cleveland, then the local ordinary.  Desiring for these men and women to be reunited with the Holy Mother Church, in 1936 Bishop Schrembs welcomed them back, created a parish under the patronage of Saint Andrew Bobola, and appointed their first pastor.

To learn about our beautiful church building and to see pictures, please click here.